Hello, fellow travellers! 🌍
My name is Holly, I am a business studies student at Ulster
University who has a passion for travelling the world and posting blogs about
my adventures.
I am thrilled to have you join me on my journey
as I explore global destinations and focus on how each country promotes environmental
sustainability. The mission of this blog is to inspire and guide other like-minded
people to help protect and support local communities.
Sustainable Travel is important as it
reduces future environmental impact. In addition, it is also a rewarding way to
see the world and ensure future generations can also enjoy it.
Here are some Tips and Tricks for
Sustainable Travel:
-
Pack Light, to reduce your carbon footprint.
-
Use Public Transport to help reduce emissions.
-
Support Local Businesses, by eating in local restaurants
and buying from local supermarkets.
Finally, follow my Instagram page @hh.travel.ni and continue to visit
my blog weekly to be kept up to date. Join my journey now to make a positive
impact on our planet, one trip at a time. Happy travels!
Feel free to share your thoughts or ask any questions in the
comments below. I would love to hear about your sustainable travel experiences
and tips!
Thank you for spending the time to read this.
Warm Regards,
Holly.
Comments
Post a Comment